Tuesday, October 21, 2014

INTRODUCING a NEW Queens of Curls REP!!!!!!

I'm TOO excited!! The Queens of Curls Team is really growing!! I'm so happy, Thankful and Grateful, to introduce the newest member to our team......MS. TALK TRESSES!!! If you don't know who she is check out ANY of her links!!! 
THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! 


Twitter: @TalkTresses
Instagram: @TalkTresses
Facebook: Talk Tresses 

                            

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

CLICK HERE!!  and place your order! Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 


S&H: USE DISCOUNT CODE: TALKTRESSES to recieve FREE S&H

IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver to you! 

You may inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment