Sunday, June 23, 2013

Results of Mecca Blend after one use......WOW!!

Mecca Blend....Amazing results after ! 

We have another happy Queen! Toccara  purchased Mecca Blend and Hair Smoothie . The photos are the results of using Mecca Blend for the first time, instant shine and definition. I always do a follow up to see how the products worked and if you are satisfied with the results. I was too excited to see her response...."Yes my hair isn't dry and I've been out in the sun most of the day. Very Curly. Thank You".   Thank You Queen for sharing and giving Queens of Curls the opportunity to make your curls pop!!

Before Mecca Blend 

After Mecca Blend


HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

Shopping is MUCH easier now!! Just go to 

http://queensofcurls.bigcartel.com/ and place your order! Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 


IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver


SHIPPING AND HANDLING
   Shipping and handling will be FREE until June 1, 2013 July 1, 2013.  That's right FREE FREE FREE!! 

OR you may also inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment