Thursday, February 6, 2014

I LOVE waking up to post such as this.........

WOW!!! I was cheesing from ear to ear when I woke up to this......OH YES........

"My 1st Bantu Knot..... She loves it and I think it is just adorable...I did it Sunday night & I took it down this morning...needless to say with her extra thick hair it was still a little damp in spots but oh so beautiful and shiny! Jai is almost 6 months no perm and I have been cutting the perm out in stages... her new growth is soooooo thick butQueens of Curls' HAIR SMOOTHIE, is all I used to twist it with and I must say her hair is ooohhhh so SOFT AND MOISTURIZED.... She even commented on how it looks like she has a perm on her edges. I will do before shots for you Jessica QueensofCurls Sanders when I redo it this weekend...you won't believe how thick her roots were before I twisted her hair! #naturalbaby #Queens of Curls #2cute"

 

@Queens of Curls, I have to take a before shot....her roots are so thick and just ugggghhhh! I did not expect it to look like this at all...I thought it was going to be puffy and thick like all the other times I have "attempted" but we were SO DELIGHTED with the outcome...I mean really I only used the Hair Smoothie in her hair the ends dried as I worked through but I rejuvenated it with the smoothie as i did the two strand twist...JUST AMAZED.... I sectioned her hair in 3 lanes just like I would if I was doing a roller wrap, I did 4 twist in each lane and it curled so pretty.... I may have to come on over so you can roll me up...#TOOPUMPED5 hours ago · Like · 1



<<<<NOW AVAILABLE>>>>>

SIZE: 4 OZ       PRICE: $10.OO

SIZE: 8 OZ       PRICE: $20.00


HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

CLICK HERE  and place your order!  Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 


IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver


SHIPPING AND HANDLING

Orders under $5.00 S&H = $3.00 USPS Priority Mail

Orders over   $5.01 S&H =  $6.00  USPS Priority Mail
(any where in the US)

OR you may also inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment