Wednesday, February 12, 2014

O...M...G!!!! Hair Smoothie DID WHAT NOW!?!?!....

WELL..... let's just start here.....

 "So this is her hair before the Jessica QueensofCurls Sanders Hair Smoothie....I did a deep condition with Queens of Curls Mecca Blend and could come straight through without a leave in when I washed out the conditioner....this is 6 months no perm"

-------------------------------------------
"So, her after Mecca Blend conditioner hair looks crazy but I combed through with no tangles." 

------------------------------------------------------
"Now using Hair Smoothie & Daily Scalp Oil I sectioned and did two strand twist. I told you all her roots(new growth) is a beast"


------------------------------------------
NOW........THIS is AMAZING!! I'm just Speech-LESS!! WOOOWWW!
"Jai's two strand Bantu Knots... Last week I did the flat twist Bantu....the two strand is not frizzy at all! Queens of Curls!"
I did not put any oil on her hair as I took it down....QUEENS OF CURLS SMOOTHIE....two

nights under a satin bonnet & her hair has so much shine and curl!" 






HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

CLICK HERE!!  and place your order! Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 



IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver to you!

SHIPPING AND HANDLING:

PRICE UPDATE......   

Orders under $5.00 S&H = $3.00 USPS Priority Mail
Orders over   $5.01 S&H =  $6.00  
USPS Priority Mail

(any where in the US)

OR you may also inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment