Sunday, September 7, 2014

Blackout Monday Sale!!

Just Because....... I think I'm going to have a NICE SALE!!! Something like....Spend at least $20 and get 50% OFF of your ENTIRE ORDER!!!! 

YES....I SAID SPEND AT LEAST $20 AND GET HALF (50%) OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!!! 

WHEN: Starting at 12:00 am 9/8/2014 and Ending at 11:59 p.m 9/8/2014.
               
                           USE DISCOUNT CODE: BLACKOUTQUEENS



HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

CLICK HERE!!  and place your order! Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 


IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver to you!

SHIPPING AND HANDLING

FREE USING DISCOUNT CODE:     BLACKOUTQUEENS

OR you may also inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment