Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Had to Make a Post Too....

I'm shocked, amazed, grateful, and thankful!! I'm so glad Mrs. Graham likes her Queens of Curls Mecca Blend , Hair Butter, AND Hair Smoothie...YAY!!!  And I must say....her curls are Poppin!!

"Look at my curls still love queen of curls"

Adrianne Graham Thank u Jessica JUno Sanders. My natural fb friends visit this link and hollar at Jessica JUno Sanders these products r natural, safe, my hair has never been so soft and combs straight thru after washing and using the Mecca blend deep conditioner. Even when I went to the shop for straightening I could tell a big difference when blow drying.













HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:


Just go to 

http://queensofcurls.bigcartel.com/ and place your order! Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 


IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver


SHIPPING AND HANDLING
   Shipping and handling will be FREE until June 1, 2013.  That's right FREE FREE FREE!! 

OR you may also inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment