Monday, May 6, 2013

My First Customer.....WOW

I've said time and time again, SHOW AND PROVE, well here you go!! Do you remember my simply gorgeous first customer? Well if you don't here is her before........
Her Mom said she was having trouble locking shine and moisture into her curls after they dry. So I suggested  Hair Butter as the leave-in cream conditioner, and Hair Smoothie as the styling gel.  She also purchased a few pure oils.  So after using Queens of Curls Hair Butter and Hair Smoothie religiously (as her Mom said), baby girl's curls are POPPIN!!! All I can say is WWWWOOOOOOWWWW!!!  

After


HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER


Shopping is MUCH easier now!! Just go to 

http://queensofcurls.bigcartel.com/ and place your order! Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 


IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver


SHIPPING AND HANDLING
   Shipping and handling will be FREE until June 1, 2013.  That's right FREE FREE FREE!! 

OR you may also inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment