Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Testimonial.... It's even safe enough for the babies!!

      I'm so happy Queens of Curls was able to help! Look at that smile...just beautiful!!

Shahar age 9 

 I could not stop her hair from being dry no matter what I tried it was always dry.  Not only that but it could not stay in a ponytail either.  It had no curl definition just fuzzy hair in a ponytail it looked nice when wet but when it dried it looked horrible.  I ordered Queens of girls products for her hair also and it has worked wonders the Mecca Blend Deep Conditioner is awesome, it keeps their hair from being so puffy and I also used the smoothie to make her pony tails. My oldest girl loves the smoothie too for her twist outs. I have to say these products are great for twistouts for ponytails, I have to learn more styles but for now it works for those :-) oh by the way, her hair is dry in the after pics, it stayed put all day.  I did the lock method and it worked. Learned that from your blog. Thank you for everything
Tysheena  Azusa,California




HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

Shopping is MUCH easier now!! Just go to 

http://queensofcurls.bigcartel.com/ and place your order! Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 


IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver

SHIPPING AND HANDLING

PRICE UPDATE......   

Orders under $5.00 S&H = $3.00 USPS Priority Mail
Orders over   $5.01 S&H =  $6.00  
USPS Priority Mail

(any where in the US)

OR you may also inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!   











No comments:

Post a Comment