Monday, May 27, 2013

WOW....I Love it!!! (Testimonial)

B4 & After, Mckayla age 14


For the longest time, I could not get a twistout that was not fuzzy and dry looking.  My daughter has a lot of hair and it is thick as heck. Twistouts work for her to keep her hair from tangling,  but I started putting her hair in ponytails with a bang to avoid tangles and keep from  looking so dry and fuzzy all the time.  I ordered Queens of Curls products because I needed help with dryness, fuzz and styling my girls hair,  I am happy I did.  Not only did it help with twisting, after I used theMecca Blend deep conditioner it was not an uphill battle with combing it was much easier, I used theLOC method and the results were AWESOME. There are 3 before pics, the rest are the end result of the twistout.  Thank u Queens of Curls!!!!





HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

Shopping is MUCH easier now!! Just go to 

http://queensofcurls.bigcartel.com/ and place your order! Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. 


IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA: I will be more than happy to meet you in a central location or deliver


SHIPPING AND HANDLING
   Shipping and handling will be FREE until June 1, 2013.  That's right FREE FREE FREE!! 

OR you may also inbox me on fb @ QueensOfCurls  or tweet me @ QueensOfCurls !!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!   




No comments:

Post a Comment